National Pre Matric Scholarships Online Application Opened Now at Official website www.scholarships.gov.in The Post Matric Scholarship / Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme is an-online Scheme for the minority community in India. This scheme is help for minorities who are studying in India.
The Prime Minister’s New 15-Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities announced in June-2006. It provides that a pre-matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from
minority communities would implement.
Eligibility For This Scholarship: The scholarship will be-awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination, and an annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Students belonging to communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi which are declared as a minority by Government of India-can avail this scholarship.
National Pre Matric Scholarships Online Application:
|Name Of The Scholar Ship
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities.
|Last Date to Apply
|The Last Date to Apply is 31-10-2018
National Pre Matric Scholarships 2018 Apply before 31st September at scholarships.gov.in Attention Students UGC Scholarship schemes and Incentive schemes are open from 05 Oct 2018. Attention Students The last date for students to apply in Pre-Matric Schemes is 15th October 2018 and for PostMatric/TopClass/MCM is 31st October 2018. No extension of date is being done so all are requested to final submit their applications(Fresh/Renewal/Defective) at the earliest.What are documents need applying for a scholarship Shown below:
A. Student Photo.
B. Institution Verification Form.
C. Income Certificate. Authority in the State-UT Government is required Declaration of the Student.
E. Religion Certificate.
F. Marksheet: (1) In the case of Fresh: Self-Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Qualifying Exam /BoardMarksheet’ as filled in the Form. (Mandatory).
(2) In the case of Renewal: Self Attested Certificate of Previous Year-the Last exam passed Marksheet (for the same-ongoing course) as filled in the Form.
G. Fee Receipt of Current Course Year.
H. Proof of Bank Account in the name of Student.
I. Aadhaar Card (Optional. However, please read Instructions on Aadhaar
J. Residential/Domicile Certificate (Mandatory).
How to Apply National Pre Matric Scholarships Online Application:
- Visit the Official Website http://scholarships.gov.in/
- Search for the Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities and Click On The Apply (Which as Shown In Read Color). You Will Find On New User-Register Option Click On That.
- Read The All Instruction Carefully. And Click On to Continue.
- Fill Up The All these all Options and Continue to Register State of Domicile Scholarship Category Name of Student, Date of Birth-Gender Mobile Number Email Id, Identification Detail, Bank IFSC Code, Bank A/C Number Bank Name, Captcha Code
Candidates can contact Help for resolution of the technical problems: 0120 – 6619540