Varanasi Army Recruitment Rally Online Application available now at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Army Rally will be conducted at PG College, Ghazipur from 20 Apr to 02 May 2018. Candidates should report along with original certificates and photographs, at Rally site at 02 AM on the given dates.
The candidates from seven districts of Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Varanasi, Chandauli, Jaunpur, Mirzapur, Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadoi) can attend the selection process by registering.Eligible candidates should apply online on the website from 19 February to 04 April 2018.Admit cards can be downloaded from April 6.
Varanasi Army Recruitment Rally Online Application
- Go to website www.joindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on JCO/OR Apply/Login link.
- Click on Registration button in the newly opened page.
- Fill up all requisite details and hit save.
- Enter OTP received in your mobile and click on Submit button.
- Continue further and fill up personal information, educational details and submit.
- You will be allotted with a Roll No. That’s it!
Soldier General Duty: Candidates should have passed 10th class/SSLC/Metric with 33 percent marks in each subject and 45 percent aggregate marks. No percentage considered for candidates having 10+2/Intermediate or above qualification.
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT): Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in Arts, Commerce & Science with 50 percent marks in each subject and 60 percent aggregate marks. Besides, the candidates should have studied & passed English and Accounts/Maths/Book Keeping in 10th or 12th Class with 50 percent marks in each subject.
Soldier Technical: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or Intermediate with Chemistry, Maths, Physics and English with 0 percent marks in each subject and 50 percent aggregate marks.
Soldier Tradesmen (TDN): Candidates should have passed 8th Class for Mess Keeper, House Keeper and 10th Class for all tradesmen.
Candidates age should be between 17 ½ to 23 years except for General Duty (17 ½ to 21 years).
Physical Standards: Height 163 cms(for clerk/SKT is 162), weight 50 Kgs and chest 77 to 82 cms.
1. Screening. 2. Common Entrance Examination (CEE). 3.Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List & Arms Allotment. 4.Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Read Indian Army Rallies