UPPSC 10,768 LT Grade Teacher Posts Notification released at uppsc.up.nic.in.The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teachers. The Eligible candidates may apply Online mode from 15th March 2018. The online application link will available at the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC 10,768 LT Grade Teacher Posts Notification @ uppsc.up.nic.in:
Candidates who are Graduate have B.Ed Degree can Apply. For More Details, please Refer Official Notification.
For Computer Teacher Post: Candidates with BE, BTech in Computer Science OR Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Graduate with A Level Course from NIELIT OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
Age Limit (as on 01-July-2018): Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 40 years (Born between 02-Jul-1978 to 01-Jul-1997).
Application Fee: Candidates have to submit Fee Rs.100/- (for General/ OBC candidates) and Rs.40/- for (SC/ ST candidates). Details will be available in Official Notification.
UP LT Grade Teacher Posts Details Subject Wise:
|Name of Subject||Vacancies (MALE)||Vacancies (FEMALE)|
|TOTAL POSTS||5364 Posts||5404 Posts|
UPPSC Recruitment 10768 Posts LT Grade Teacher Details:
- Name of the Post: LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 10,768 (Male: 5364 posts & Female: 5404 posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Posts Location: Across Uttar Pradesh State.
- Important Dates: The LT Grade Teacher submissions of the Online application from March 15, 2018. Last date to apply: 16th April and Last date for depositing fees: April 12, 2018.
Source: Download UPPSC Recruitment 10768 Posts LT Grade Teacher Official advertisement Notification Here.
Check Here| Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Pre Results 2017 Released