TSPSC PET Selection List, Certificate Verification. NOTIFICATION NO. 16/2017 (General Recruitment) results out. The Written Examination held on 17/09/2017 and 18/09/2017 for the Post of Physical Educational Teacher (PET) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 1200 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total number of 616 vacancies. The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held from 18/05/2018 to 22/05/2018 and the Venue & Day-wise schedule will be hosted on the Commission’s Website shortly.
The candidates who are called for certificate Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photos duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will not be admitted in the subsequent process of selection. No request will be accepted.
Regarding the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate if she/he is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
TSPSC PET Selection List, Certificate Verification:
1. Checklist (1 Set).
2. Hall Ticket (Mains).
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo).
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees).
5. Provisional or Convocation Certificate or Marks Memo (Diploma/ Intermediate / Graduation with the concerned subject.
6. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website).
7. School Study certificate from 4th class to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother name.
9. Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only).
10. NOC from the employer for In-service candidates.
11. Service certificate issued by the TS State Govt for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation.
12. Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any.
13. Web option Document.
14. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer. Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for further details.