TSLPRB Apply Online Registration for Preliminary now at www.tslprb.in

0
TSLPRB Apply Online Registration for Preliminary now at www.tslprb.in
TSLPRB Apply Online Registration for Preliminary now at www.tslprb.in

TSLPRB Apply Online Registration for Preliminary now at https://www.tslprb.in/. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board released Notification Rc No. 88 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 for the Posts of SCT PC (Civil and / or Equivalent) Posts.  Notification Rc No. 89 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 for the Posts of SCT SI Civil and /or Equivalent.  Notification Rc No. 90 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 for the Posts of SCT PC IT & C / Mechanic / Driver Notification Rc No. 91 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 for the Posts of SCT SI IT&C / ASI FPB.

Qualifying Language Papers – Certain Modifications:

Further, it has also been decided to have the Qualifying Language Tests during Final Written Examination for the ranks of SCT SI Civil and or equivalent. Paper-I: English and Paper-II: Telugu / Urdu) and SCT SI (Technical) IT & C and SCT ASI FPB (Paper-I: English) in 2 parts. The First Part being Objective (with Multiple Choice Questions) for 25% of the total marks and the Second Part being Descriptive for the remaining 75%.

For details, please refer to the Supplementary Notifications. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on Website (www.tslprb.in) from 8 am on 09-06-2018 to midnight on 30-06-2018 for Direct Recruitment to the Notified Posts.

How to Apply for TSLPRB Online Registration:

  1. Registration Candidate Name (As per SSC or Equivalent).
  2. Candidate Name Date of Birth (As per SSC or Equivalent) DD-MM-YYYY.
  3. Gender Male Female.
  4. Are you a Local Candidate of Telangana? Yes No.
  5. Community.
  6. Mobile No.
  7. Email address and enter input symbols and register successfully.

Steps to Apply Online:

Steps to Submit the Online Application Form through Payment Gateway:

 

Steps to Submit the Online Application Form through MeeSeva / TSOnline:

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department 5909, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department 5273, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department 53, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department 4816, Constable in Telangana Special Protection Force Department 485, Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department 168, Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department 186, Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department 35. Total 16,925.

Read More: TSLPRB SCT Police Constable 16,925 Posts Notification

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department 710, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department 275, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department 05, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department 175, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in 15th Bn, TSSP in Police Department 16, Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department 19, Deputy Jailor in Prisons & Correctional Services Department 15, Assistant Matron in Prisons & Correctional Services Department Total 1217.

Read more: TSLPRB SCT SI 1217 Posts Notification

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications) (Men & Women) in Police Department 142. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation 19. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation 70 Total 231.

Read More: TSLPRB SCT PC IT & C, Mechanic, Driver 231 Posts Notification

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Information Technology & Communications (Men & Women) in Police Department 29. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Finger Print Bureau (Men & Women) in Police Department 26 Total 55.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.