TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Certificate Verification Rank Wise. Telangana ICET Final Phase Counselling Dates, Rank wise document verification schedule online at @https://tsicet.nic.in/Default.aspx. The aspirants who qualified in the TS ICET Examination can check the TS ICET final Phase counseling dates in online from the official website.
The applicants who did not appear for the certificate verifications can able to attend for the document verification in the nearest helpline centers. The aspirants who applied and participated for the first and second round counseling may also access their old password as well as login id and can able to see the remaining vacant seats available in the TS ICET Final Phase Counselling.
TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Schedule:
Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phase): 26th to 27th July 2018.
- Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phase from Rank 1 to Last): 27 July 2018.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 27th to 29th July 2018.
- Freezing of options: 29th July 2018.
- The allotment of seats will be placed on the website: 31st July.
- The Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website 31st July to 02nd August 2018.
- Reporting at allotted college: 31st July to 03rd August 2018.
- The spot admission guidelines will be placed on the website https://tsicet.nic.in: 30th July 2018.
Who can exercise this options:
- The applicants who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- The who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not applied the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option both within the reported college or another college.
- And any other eligible candidates.
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following:
TSICET 2018 Rank Card, Hall Ticket. Aadhaar Card, Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate, SSC or its equivalent Marks memo, IX to Degree Study Certificates, Transfer Certificate (T.C) Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
The Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Physically Challenged, Children of Armed Forces Personnel, National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority Certificate, if applicable.
Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates, Residence certificate of the candidate for a period of 7 years receding to qualifying exams in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Source: TS ICET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Certificate Verification Rank Wise.