TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Registration Application date extended up to March 20th. Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TGCET) dates extended for submission of online applications from March 16 to March 20th, 2018. Telangana government is conducting common entrance test for admission into class VI in Social, Tribal, BC and General Welfare Residential Schools through Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TGCET) for the academic year 2018-19.
TGCET TS Gurukulam 5th Common Entrance Test (Residential School Common Entrance Test) 2018 notification has been announced on 17th February 2018 by TSWREIS Officials for admission in SC, ST, BC Gurukulams. Telangana Govt will fill the 240 seats in newly sanctioned in 119 BC Gurukulams under the KG to PG Mission.
Students who are not registered can register in online up to 20th March 2018. The TG CET online application link activated at tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
Exam Pattern for Gurukul CET: Questions covered by Telugu English Maths and EVS Total 100 Marks, 2 Hours Exam Telugu 25, English 25, Maths 25 and EVS 25 Marks Questions.
TS Gurukulams Specialities and Advantages:
- Teaching by well qualified and experienced teachers and 24 hrs teacher’s supervision.
- Parallel coaching for competitive tests like IIIT, EAMCET for scoring best ranks and admissions into prestigious institutions.
- Coaching through summer camps to get admissions into central university, TISS, etc.
- Special focus on co-curricular activities, spats, etc. along with regular lessons.
- Physical education, yoga and High percentile in all govt exams.
- Facilities provided to children:
- Nutrition & tasty food along with fine rice and Free textbooks & notebooks.
- Free stationery (pens, pencils, record books, etc.), Three pairs of uniform.
- PT dress, tracksuit, sports shoe and Plate, glass, bed sheet, blanket, and Govt is planning to give all the facilities completely free to the students.
TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Registration dates:
Closing date of online application submission: March 20.
Date of written exam: 8 April 11 AM to 01 PM.
Helpdesk: For any information, the applicants can contact toll-free number 1800 425 45678 or directly contact the principal of the concerned district.
*TG Gurukul CET 2018 Online Registration date extended up to March 20 at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/