Telangana Transfer Counselling 2018 Guidelines. Guidelines for transfer counselling-2018. The online Application form shall be filled up by the applicant Teacher/Head Master Gr. II on the specified website.
The Teachers/HMs seeking transfer under preferential category/ Spouse Category or claiming Special Performance related points should enclose following relevant certificates as the case may be to the application.
TS Transfer Counselling Guidelines 2018:
- Spouse Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Disability Certificate.
- Certified or original court orders of the competent court for legally separated women teachers. duly ensuring whether any stay orders issued by Apex courts.
- Medical certificates issued by competent authority for claiming preferential categories i.e Rule-8 (d) (e. (f) & (g).
- Certificate issued by the concerned Headmasters in respect of Teachers and the DEO in respect of Head Masters on the percentage of passes in SSC Public Examinations, 2018 in the subject taught by the teacher and overall pass percentage of the School for HMs.
3) The teachers who completed two years of service in that particular category of post as on 31-05-2018 and who are interested in participation in transfer shall apply through online as per schedule.
The following Teachers HMs shall compulsorily apply for transfer.
- The Teachers who have completed (8) years and HMs who have completed (5) years.
- The Male Teachers working in Girls High Schools below 50 Years age as on 5.
The District Educational Officer should ensure that the teachers at Point No. 04 apply for of services as on 31-05-2018 in the present place of working in the present post. 31-05-2018 transfers. If not applied for transfer, such teachers shall be given transfer orders in absentia in the left over vacancies.
6) The Teachers /HMs who apply for transfer shall take print out copies from the website viz.filled in application form duly signed. One print out copy should be retained with individual and another Print out copy along with copies of the certificates duly attested shall be submitted together with original certificates for verification to the concerned MEO.
The printout of ON-L.INE application of the individuals as submitted and which were forwarded by the concerned MEO only will be considered. The MEO shall maintain a data with the particulars of each applicant Teacher / HM.
The MEO in turn should submit the application form printouts along with relevant certificates after verifying with original records to the erstwhile District Educational Officer and attest the application form printouts.
All the applications received by MEOs should be submitted to DEO on the same day for further validation/conformation at the district level.
After due verification, the Mandal Educational officer shall make corrections if any in print copy of application form as submitted by the individuals for transfer based on the Service particulars & documents etc and all such application forms shall be submitted to the DEO separately each category wise.
In respect of the HMs of Government High Schools the Mandal Educational officer shall submit the applications to the RJDSE concerned and with regard to HMs of Zilla Parishad Schools shall be submitted to the erstwhile DEO through special messenger under proper acknowledgment.
Constitution of verification teams for verification of applications for Transfers r The Mandal Educational Officer shall constitute verification teams for every 50 applications consisting with three members headed by Headmaster of High Schools, with supporting SchoolAssistants/ SGT ensure for proper verification of the particulars as submitted by the Teachers / Headmasters of High Schools and to submit the particulars to the District Educational Officer The erstwhile District Educational Officers shall constitute the Validation Teams.