Telangana Intermediate March 2018 Exam fee amount extended. Inter Exam fee for IPE March 2018 exams Up to Rs. 80 per student. Students have to pay an extra 80 rupees for this academic year. The new fees will be finalized by the board.
The Telangana Board sent proposals for approval by the state government. Further approval, the Board announced that only the dates of examination fee. Students can pay who are studying Iner 1st, 2nd year include vocational courses they have to pay exam fee from “October 30 to November 20”. The fees will be Rs 440 for 1st year and Rs.550 for 2nd year respectively. 9.5 lakh students are studying in the intermediate first year and second-year. 1 lakh students have failed already. Read Also Telangana SSC 2018 Exam fee Due dates released, Check 10th March 2018 Fee details
In this calculation, about 12 lakh students will have to pay Rs 9.6 crore. The student has to pay Rs 420 now. The purpose of the board is to drop the burden on the students. The GST is also one of the reasons for increasing fees. More details at http://bie.telangana.gov.in/
TS Inter March 2019 exam fee due dates:
- Without late fee last date October 24th.
- 25th Oct to November 8th with fine RS.100/-
- November 9th to 26th November with late fine RS.500/-
- With Rs.1000/- late fine pay from 27 Nov to December 11th.
- With Rs.2000/- late fine pay from December 12th to 2nd January 2019.
- With late fine Rs.3000/- pay from 3rd Jun to 21st Jan
- Rs.5000/- Pay from January 22nd to 4th February.