Telangana hikes July 2017 Dearness Allowance 1.5% – DA now 25.676%

0
Telangana hikes July 2017 Dearness Allowance 1.5% - DA now 25.676%
Telangana hikes July 2017 Dearness Allowance 1.5% - DA now 25.676%

Hyderabad: The Telangana government issued GO NO 55, 56 on Thursday hiking the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees and pensioners by 1.572 percent. The Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order GO 55 and GO 56 the employees of Government of Telangana from 24.104% of the basic pay to 25.676% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2017. 

As assured by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao during his talks with the representatives of employees’ unions on Wednesday, the government cleared (July 2017 DA) one of the two DAs pending for the employees. The revision in DA will come into effect from July 1, 2017.

The Dearness Allowance paid in cash with the salary of May, 2018 payable on 1st of June, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of DA for the period from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.

Also Read: Telangana New PRC 11th Commission for Employees and Pensioners

The government also hereby order the revision of rate of Dearness Relief from 102.72 % to 105.288% with effect from 01.07.2017 to the pensioners who are drawing their pension in revised pay scales, 2010 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in the reference 3rd read above.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears may be claimed in the Month of July 2018 and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the Month of June 2018, payable on 1st July 2018.

In respect of Full-Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June 2018, payable on 1st of July, 2018.

G.O NO 55 Order:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here