Telangana Group-IV Notification 2018 released to fill Junior Assistant, Junior Steno, Typist 1521 vacancies in various departments. Applications are inviting Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Group-IV Services in Telangana State.
Telangana Group 4 -152 Posts Notification:
- Revenue Department Junior Steno 15.
- Typist 292.
- Junior Assistant 217.
- Junior Assistant PANCHAYAT RAJ 53
- Typist 64.
- Junior Assistant COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT 231.
- Junior Assistant HOME DEPARTMENT 335.
- Jr Steno 22.
- Typist 79.
- Junior Assistant I&CAD 92.
- Junior Steno 09.
- Typist DISASTER RESPONSE AND FIRE SERVICES 02.
- Junior Steno 01.
- Jr Assistant TELANGANA VAIDHYA VIDHANA PARISHAD 59.
- Junior Assistant DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION 18.
- Junior Assistant FOREST DEPARTMENT 32
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee for BC, ST & SC of Telangana State. Unemployed applicants in the age group declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed. PH & Ex-servicemen.
Also Read: TSPSC 2786 Group 4, VRO, ASO Notification.
- Aadhar number.
- Educational Qualification of SSC, Inter, Degree and PG etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva.
- Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
Examination Centres: HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) b. KARIMNAGAR, KHAMMAM, WARANGAL, NIZAMABAD, MAHABOOBNAGAR, RANGA REDDY, MEDAK, NALGONDA and ADILABAD.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 07/06/2018.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 06/07/2018.
- The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of the last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Exam.
- The Examination (Objective Type) likely to be held on 07/10/2018 FN & AN.
GROUP-IV SERVICES Scheme of Examination (SSC Standard) for 300 marks. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 150 Minutes, SECRETARIAL ABILITIES 150 Total 300 Marks.