TIRUPATI: SVIMS Tirupati UG Admissions 2018 Apply Online application opened at http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/. Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) invites admissions for various undergraduate courses academic year 2018-19. The candidates seeking admission is required to apply through AP Online / TS Online only through nearest Mee-Seva centres. The application is common for all courses. Single application will be sufficient for all courses. The candidates are advised to keep the following documents/information ready before completing the application.
SVIMS Tirupati UG Admissions 2018 Courses:
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc.-N): 100 seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T): 50 seats.
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (AT): 12 seats.
- Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc MLT): 20 seats.
- B.Sc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG): 02 seats.
- B.Sc Radiography & Imaging Technology (RIT): 09 seats.
- B.Sc Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology: 02 seats.
- B.Sc ECG and Cardiovascular Technology: 08 seats.
- BSc Dialysis Technology (DT): 06 seats.
- B.Sc Emergency Medical Services Technology(EMST): 04 seats.
- B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT): 02 seats.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology(DRT): 04 seats.
Eligibility and Fee:
Inter Bi.PC/ Inter Vocational/ Inter Vocational + Bridge course. Inter MPC/ Bi.PC. Age Limit: 17 years of age as on 31.12.2018. Selection: Based on the academic merit in the qualifying examination in the Group subjects and no. of attempts. Application fee Rs. 600/- for OC, BC & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category + processing fee as applicable.
Student Aadhar Card. Hall Ticket of the Inter or equivalent qualifying examination. SSC Certificate. Recent passport size Photo. Mobile number, Valid E-mail ID, Scanned documents of the following (Size less than 100KB in PDF format). Inter Vocational/CBSE/ICSE/APOSS/NIOS marks statement – If studied other than intermediate (regular). Permanent Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued through e – Seva / Mee-seva.
- Availability of applications through AP Online/Mee-Seva centres 16th May.
- Last date for receipt of applications 15th June.
- Display of provisional merit list 27th June.
- Receiving objections (if any) through email / in person up to 5.00 pm – 30-06-2018.
- Display of final merit list – 03-07-2018.
Counseling schedule : i. Unreserved Category & Open category – 18-07-2018 ii. Reserved categories (BC, SC, ST) – 19-07-2018 iii. Special categories (PHC, NCC, Sports, CAP, TTD/SVIMS)- 20-07-2018.Commencement of classes : B.P.T (Physiotherapy)/ B.Sc. AHS(Paramedical)/ DRT (Radiotherapy Technology) – 06-08-2018. B.Sc. Nursing -Will be notified later.