SBI interest rates on Fixed Deposits reduced, Details On new FD rates. State Bank of India has cut its bank fixed deposit rates by 25 basis points across most maturities it will effect from 1st November. The one-year State Bank of India fixed deposit will fetch an interest rate of 6.25%. Senior citizens will get 6.75%.
The Revised FD interest rates will be applicable for an amount less than Rs 1 Cr. SBI A/C holders can check the revised interest rates for public and senior citizens.
SBI Latest Fixed Deposit (FD) Rates For Deposits Details:
Revised for Public and Senior Citizens it will be effect from 01st November 2017
- seven days to 45 days Public 5.25% Senior Citizens 5.75%
- 46 days to 179 days 6.25%-6.75%
- 180 days to 210 days 6.25%-6.75%
- 211 days to less than one year 6.25%-6.75%
- one year 6.25% 6.75%
- Above one year to 455 days 6.25% 6.75%
- 456 days to less than two years 6.25% 6.75%
- two years to less than three years 6% 6.5%
- three years to less than five years 6% 6.5%
- five years and up to 10 years 6% 6.5%
SBI, which accounts for more than a fifth of India’s banking assets, lowered the 1-year marginal cost-based lending rates (MCLR) to 7.95% from 8% according to a notification.
Apply for SBI loan online Here interest rates 8.30% and 8.70% on House loans, Car loans.