How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Benefit Status 9th Installment in August. Farmers can look at the total number of beneficiaries who will receive the fourth installment under this program. Details can be viewed with the wisdom of the state and the wisdom of the region.
Pm Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2021
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Narender Modi|
|Beneficial for||Small and Marginal farmers|
|Scheme Benefits||Annual financial aid of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments of 2000 rs each to the farmers|
|Current status||9th Installment|
|PM Kisan 9th Installment date||9th August 2021|
|PM Kisan Helpline||011-24300606, 155261|
|Official Website Link||pmkisan.gov.in or pmkisan.nic.in|
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi process?
First, the applicant must submit the PM Kisan Yojana 2021 Official Website.
- After that, a drop-down menu appears on your screen available on the website.
- After that, you need to select a few options. Choose your region Choose your state name Then fill in the name of your village. Choose tehsil name etc.
- Once you have selected all of the options provided above in the application form.
- Then enter the information requested on the form.
- Finally, click the Get Report button available on the form. Therefore, you can see the report of the list of beneficiaries found on the official page.
- After that the registered person can see their names on the list of beneficiaries on your screen. Also, beneficiaries are available on the official website.
- The name you registered at the time of submitting the application form.
- You need to look up that name in the list provided. If you click on the name you are subscribed to, then the status of your application appears on your screen.
- In case your name is not listed, then it can be added to the next list of beneficiaries.
- Therefore, you should wait a few more days if your name is not currently on the list of beneficiaries.
Who are not eligible:
1) Former and current constitutional office bearers
2) Former and current Ministers / Ministers of State and Members of the State / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Assemblies, Mayors of the Municipal Council, the former Chairperson and the present of the District Panchayats.
3) All officials or retirees and employees of the Central Government / Government Department / Offices / Departments and their territories, central or state PSEs, and consolidated offices / private entities and general staff of local bodies (excluding multi-staff / Class staff) IV / Group D)
4) All pensioners who have retired/retired with a monthly pension of Rs 10,000 / – or more (excluding overworked employees / Class IV / Group D employees)
5) All persons who have paid income tax in the previous inspection year.
6) Professionals such as Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects are registered with professional bodies and practice practitioners.
In the event that new beneficiaries are uploaded to the PM-KISAN Portal, all families of farmers who own non-Indian lands (NRIs) in terms of the Income Tax Act, 1961 will be excluded from any profits under the Scheme.