NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 schedule released. UPSC civils coaching results delayed at official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. This year Social Welfare Department has acted as a nodal agency for free coaching for NTR Vidyarthiyam students attending civil services exam in AP.
In the past, only SC, ST and minority students have given the responsibility of counseling and coaching. BC and Kapu students are planning to write back letters of Social Welfare Department for Backward Classes.
Totaly 50 thousand students attended the exams conducted in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Ongole and Anantapur On June for free for NTR Vidyonnathi Civil Services Exams.
NTR Vidyarthi program in 2015-16, entrance examinations were conducted for SC / ST / Minority students, Social Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department and Kapu Welfare Board. Training in state and non-state areas after counseling.
NTR Vidyonnathi Notification 2018:
Checklist for Vidyonnathi Scheme Certificate Verification:
- Bank account passbook
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate issued by authority
- Date of birth proof for SSC, CBSE, ICSE.
- Study certificates from 4th standard to degree.
- Resident certificate
- Graduate degree marks memo is provisional certificate original.
- Disablecertificate for disabled candidates.
Notification Schedule @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Commencement of the submission of online applications 24-05-2018 ( Fresh Notification 2018 Available now).
- Last date for submission of online application 02-06-2018. Edit option is available now Closed Downloading of hall tickets from website 02-06-2018 to 25-06-2018
- Date of entrance examination 25-06-2018 to 26-06-2018.
How many Candidates eligibility under the scheme:
SCs: 700, BCs: 1,000 STs: 300, Kapu: 750 Minorities: 300, Brahmins: 50 Others: 750 Total selection of students for the training: 3,850
NTR Vidyonnathi expenditure cost: Rs 80 crores for training
The course duration: 9 months
Students stifund Rs1,00,000 per annum. Pay for monthly Students Rs.10,000/- Selection of SC students for Civil services UPSC.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2017 UPSC Civils Coaching Results:
- Name of Notification: AP Civil Services Free Coaching Entrance Exam NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
- Coaching purpose: Civil Services Exam to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
- Qualification: should have passed any Degree course.
- No.of Seats: For SC-700, ST-300, BC-1000, Kaapu-750, Minority:300, Brahman-50, EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans)-750
- Official Website: apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in.
- Exams held on 25-06-2018 to 26-06-2018.
- Category: Results (will announce soon)
The examination conducted by various departments in June. 48,045 students wrote. The counseling from SC category students only. More details at Click Here