Karnataka KCET Counselling New Dates for Documents Verification Schedule released at kea.kar.nic.in. The KCET Document Verification 2018 schedule has been changed. As per the recent notification by KEA, the document verification of KCET has been postponed. The document verification of KCET 2018 is an essential part of counseling and admission. In this round.
The eligibility of the qualified candidates will be checked. KCET qualifiers are required to carry their documents to the notified Helpline Center and get the eligibility verified.
Documents to be submitted during KCET 2018 Counselling Round:
Candidates have to carry original documents along with one their photocopies for the verification. Documents to be produced for verification:
- 2 passport size photographs of yours
- Study Certificate Countersigned by the Concerned BEO/DDPI.
- Print out of completed CET 2018 Online Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan as proof of fee payment.
- KCET 2018 Admission/Hall Ticket.
- SSLC / 10th Standard Marks Card.
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card.
Download Karnataka KCET Counselling New Dates for Documents Verification Notification:
Check Here| KCET Exams Latest Updates