JNU BA Entrance Exam 2019 Results released at admissions.jnu.ac.in. The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has announced the results of the entrance examination 2019-2020. Check now results of Degree Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) the first year. The JNU admissions website issued a notification on Monday giving information about the declaration of the results. The Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the results today at official website www.jnu.ac.in.
Candidates can check their final result using application number or registration number. The varsity had organized the JNU Entrance Exam 2019-20 (JNUEE) from 27th to 30th December 2017, last year for admissions to its various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2018-19.
Steps to Download JNU BA Entrance Exam 2019 Results:
First Step: Go to official website https://www.jnu.ac.in/
Second Step: Search for the “Admissions” link click on that.
Third Step: Select the link “JNUEE B.A. 1st Year RESULT 2018-19” click on that.
Fourth Step: Enter your details Programme of Study, Field of Study and Application No/Registration No. Click on to Search results.
Fifth Step: Here the direct link to download JNU BA Entrance Exam 2018 Results.
After the declaration of results:
- It is imperative to note down the schedule for registration for candidates who selected for admission.
- B.A. (Hons.) 1st Year candidates will be able to register during 23 to 24th July.
- M.A. / M.Sc. / M.C.A. candidates can do registration on 25 July and also on 26th July.
- M.Phil. / M.Tech. / M.P.H., JRF, B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year selected candidates will register for admissions in Jawaharlal Nehru University on 27th and 28th July.
- Extension cases candidates can avail registration from 30th to 31st July.
Check Here| Latest Updates of Jawaharlal Nehru University