IIT Bombay Releases UCEED 2018 Admit Card at official website uceed.iitb.ac.in IIT Bombay has released the admit cards for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2018. The UCEED is conducted for admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programmes offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur. The candidates who had successfully registered for the exam can download their hall tickets from the website, www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
How to get IIT Bombay UCEED 2018 Admit Card / Hall Tickets:
Step1: go to official website http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for January 1st Start date for Downloading Admit Card click on that.
Step3: enter Email id and password click on to log in. After that candidate’s name, registration ID. Roll number, photograph, examination schedule, and center.
Step 4: Direct link https://portal.iitb.ac.in/CRP/?appid=18
IIT Bombay UCEED 2018 Exams Details:
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Name of the Exam: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED)
Important Dates: Exam Date: January 20, 2018. The answer keys will be releas on 27th January.
Exams Pattern: The exams will be a computer-based and will be of 3-hours duration. Total of 300 marks and three types of questions – Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
What’s New in UCEED 2018 Admissions?
- Exams will be held in 20 cities.
- Institutes offering admission in B.Des Programme on the basis of UCEED 2018 Score:
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- U.P. Institute of Design Noida (An Institute of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow)
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab. Chandigarh University, Punjab. Worl University of Design, Delhi-NCR. Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. VIT University, Vellore, TamilNadu.
Also Read: GATE 2018 Admit Cards available now