IIM CAT Official Notification released; CAT 2018 Exams on 25th November. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has announced the examination dates and entrance test notification for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018. This year, the CAT 2018 will be held on 25th November 2018. The IIM CAT Official Notification link will activate at iimcat.ac.in.
The examination conducted in an entirely Computer Based Test mode. It will be divided into three divisions: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
The applicants clearing the examination will be eligible for admission to management courses, including PGP, PGDM, PGPEM, EPGP, PGPBM, PGPEX, at various IIMs across the country.
CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45 percent for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized University or Institution.
CAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the CAT exams will be 180 minutes.
- Some questions in each segment may not be of multiple choice types.
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 1 hour for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while explaining problems in a section.
- The CAT 2018 entrance examination is held for admission to these 20 IIMs and more than 100 institutes across India:
Exams Centers: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam.
Registration Fees: Rs 950/- for SC, ST and PwD category candidates and Rs 1900/- for all other categories of candidates. Please note that a students needs to pay registration fees only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for SC, ST and PWD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PWD certificates at the time of registration. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Registration opens from 8th August 2018.
- Registration closes 19th September 2018 (5:00 pm).
- Admit card download: 24th October to 25th November 2018
- Exam/Test Date: 25th November 2018.
- Result declaration: 2nd week of January 2019 (Tentative).
Contact Information: Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in.
Help Desk email ID: [email protected]
Help Desk Number: 1-800-209-0830 (Toll-Free) (Monday to Saturday 09:00 AM. to 06:00 PM).