How to Choose a Vaccine Slot in CoWIN? If you are 18 years or older, and want to register on the Cowin vaccination website, please follow these steps.
- Enter this URL in your web browser – self registration at cowin. gov. in
- Then enter your mobile number and create OTP.
- After that on your mobile number, you will receive a 6-digit OTP.
- On Cowin’s website, the OTP verification screen will open.
- Now enter the OTP you received on mobile. Seriously, then click the next button.
- Once OTP is verified, a welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering your mobile number, if you want, you can register other family members with the same number.
How to Apply Covid Vaccine to Choose Date and Time?
To find the COVID-19 vaccine, to become a vaccine holder, and to choose your date and time, follow these steps.
1. Click the Register Member button. This will open the vaccine registration screen.
2. On the screen, using the drop-down menu, select the image template you want to use. You can use your aadhaar card, driver’s license, PAN card, passport, pension pass letter, NPR smart card, or voting id. Please note that when you download your vaccine, at that time your photo id will be verified. You must accompany the same photo proof, which you select here at the time of registration.
3. After selecting the image ID type, enter the ID number in the next field. For example, if you used a PAN card as an id type, then in the form, you should fill in a PAN card number.
4. Now as proof of photo id, enter your name, gender, and date of birth.
5. As the birthday you entered, if you are 18 years or older, then click the signup button to continue registering.
6. Now on your screen. “Each person registered successfully” will appear. This means that your subscription is complete.
7. Now in front of you, “Dashboard Account Details” will be opened. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary.
8. If you want to add more members of your family, then click the “Add a member” button.
9. Then select the type of photo proof, and enter the details of the family member to register it.
How to Choose a Co Vaccine Slot, Date, Time at cowin gov in login?
To select a vaccination date, time, follow these steps.
1. You will now choose a date for your first dose.
2. Click the “Edit” button. After that at the bottom of the screen you will see a “Edit Now” button, click on it.
3. To take appointments of more than one member, click the schedule button in front of their names, and then click on Schedule Now. Please note that in the administration of the second dose, the choice of vaccine and its first dose date must also be the same.
4. After clicking on “Set Now”, you will get a “Book Appointment for Vaccination” screen.
5. Here you will find the following information
* this On this screen, you can enter a PIN code and search. You can find out about your immunization center like this. This way you can see the immunization center list as your PIN code and get close to it.
* Alternatively, you can also search according to your region. To do so, first select a country, and from the drop-down list, select a region name. Then click search. This way you will get a list of vaccination centers in your region.
* You will also find other details of the facility, such as: – Vaccination center pin, age limit, name of the vaccine, vaccination fee if it is a private facility, and the date of available intelligence. Please note that those facilities where you do not meet the age limit, where you will not be allowed to receive vaccinations. If you try to pick such a place, then it will show you the age limit error.
6. When you find your choice date, vaccine and location where the slot is available, then click the seat button available there.
7. After that, you will get the option to select a time. At your discretion, you may choose to make an appointment. 8. 8. After selecting a location, click the confirm button.
9. Now your vaccination reservation has been successfully booked.
10. You can see the booking details on the confirmation screen.
11. If you want to download an appointment receipt, then click the download button and save it to your computer.
12. To return to your account details in the dashboard, click the close button.
What should you do next?
1. If you want to change anything in your vaccination selection, then click the Reset (book re-appointment) button in front of the member name. Then select another date and time.
2. If you have taken the first dose of the vaccine, then in your account details dashboard, you will see in front of your name, the date on which you can take the second vaccine.
3. You can also download a vaccination certificate by clicking on the certificate button in front of your name.
4. If you have taken only one dose, then you can download a temporary certificate. And if you have taken both doses, you can download the final certificate.
Official website https://www.cowin.gov.in/