Delhi Cantt Army Rally 2018 online registration opened now at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Eligible candidates from Delhi state and districts of Faridabad, Mewat, Gurugram and Palwal of Haryana state can apply. The rally will be held from April 5 to 21 at TAU DEVI LAL STADIUM, GURUGRAM (Haryana). Online application opened and apply before 27 March 2018.
The candidates will be selected for the posts of Soldier category i.e., General Duty, Technical, Technical (Aviation & Ammunition). Nursing Assistant/Veterinary, Clerk & Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman, Tradesman.
Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment Rally 2018 online registration
Candidates may log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on Apply/Login in JCR/OR enrolment tab section. Register by providing necessary information. After successful registration, login with username and password & submit your application.
- Start of online application: February 13.
- Application submission ends on March 27.
- Download of admit cards: 28 March.
- Set out of the rally: 5 April to 21 April.
- Medical examination: 6 April.
Candidates can download online admit cards on or after 28th March 2018. The candidates should produce admit cards and application at the rally site. Reporting time & date will be mentioned on admit card.
- Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Domicile/Resident certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM.
- Caste certificate.
- General caste candidates have to produce Caste affidavit.
- Character certificate.
- Original Ration card, Aadhaar card & Voter ID card of parents and self.
- NCC certificate & sports certificate, if any.
- 20 Latest color photographs.
Candidates should bring 10 sets of Xerox copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
In case of any query, contact Independent Recruiting Office (IRO), Delhi Cantt-10 at Telephone No. 011-25686451.