The Common Admission Test (CAT) result was declared. CUSAT CAT 2021 exam conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). Reslut published on August 11, 2021 on the official website – admissions.cusat.ac.in. The CUSAT CAT is held for subjects including Biotechnology, Botany, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electronics, and Administration Consulting. CUSAT CAT can be conducted for a lateral entry admission to BTech programs.
CAT 2021: UG & PG Rank list published. Option Registration will start soon.
The final date for the price cost of MBA First allotment is 16th August. Second Allotment for MBA of Faculty of Administration Research and commencement of on-line fee payment 26th August. Final date for the fee cost of MBA Second allotment is 3rd September.
Particulars of the allocation if obtainable [relying on registered options/default options (if there are no registered choices. For nominees to be listed within the MBA’s Faculty of Administration Research’s Faculty of Administration Research, shall be obtainable on the Applicant’s Pages. Recipients who obtain the allocation will add a scanned copy of the required paperwork and make a sound cost (as described beneath) before the due date for cost within the type of online payment.
Certificate Verification Process:
The fee will solely be available after importing the required documents / Certificates. As soon as the candidate has received a project, all the following choices, if obtainable, shall be robotically canceled.
- SSL / tenth customary certificates and checklist.
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (Level 12).
- Final Record / Compiled Checklist (If final year / final semester outcomes haven’t been revealed, candidates will ship all available checklists till the semester the place the outcomes are revealed in a single PDF file with a signed declaration.
- Degree Certificates / Provisional Degree Certificates
- The transfer of the Certificate from the Institution / Division was last established. (If the candidate for the election has not acquired a certificate of switch, these candidates may have a replica of the signed declaration.
- Conduct Certificates from the Establishment/Division final attended.
- . Scorecard of KMAT of Kerala or C-MAT of AICTE or CAT of IIMs.
Certificates to be uploaded as Proof for availing communal/particular reservation
a. Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC)/Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) Candidates ought to add a scanned copy of a sound & unique Community Certificates issued by the Tahasildar.
b. SEBC candidates i.e. Ezhava /Thiyya/Billava (ETB), Muslim(MSM), Latin Catholic or Anglo-Indian(LCC), Different Backward Christian (OBX), Different Backward Hindus (OBH), Dheevara (DHV), Kudumbi (KMB), Pot Making Communities (PMC) and Viswakarma (VSK) and so on. ought to add scanned copy of a sound & unique Neighborhood Certificates and Non-Creamy Layer Certificates issued by the Village Officer. If the neighborhood/class is clearly specified within the Non-creamy layer certificates, no separate neighborhood certificates is required.
c. OBH candidates eligible for price concession as applicable to OEC candidates must also add a scanned copy of valid & unique revenue certificates issued by competent authority to show their eligibility.
d. Candidates belonging to “Common” class and have claimed reservation beneath “Economically Weaker Part – EWS” ought to add scanned copy of a sound & unique Certificates issued by the competent authority for the aim of claiming EWS reservation.
e. Different certificates (if applicable)
Check Results and MBA Admission Schedule https://admissions.cusat.ac.in/