CBSE New Exam Paper Pattern from 2020 for class X, XII. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to change its exam paper pattern for class X and XII exams from the year 2020, according to an official announcement. As part of the revamp in the CBSE exam paper pattern, vocational subject tests will be held earlier in February each year and results will also declare more prior, the report claims.
Officers reported the new examination sample would examination students on their analytical skills and lessen the scope of rote finding out.
“The concerns will be a lot more like dilemma-solving. There will be a lot more limited issues (involving 1 to 5 marks). The strain would be on probing the vital wondering talents of pupils and check actual learning results relatively than enable pupils to rate higher marks by rote,” said a senior HRD ministry official, who did not want to be named.
Some noticeable changes expected to be introduced in new CBSE Exam Pattern 2020 are as follows:
- Board question papers to be designed to check the problem-solving and analytical thinking of students.
- Question papers to include more of short answer type questions (of 1 to 5 marks).
- Board examinations would end till the month of March.
- Results likely to be declared earlier than the schedule followed in the current structure.
- More emphasis to be put on the improved quality of academics.
- State governments would evaluate schools’ working criteria.