Bollywood Actress Sridevi Passes Away Today at Age 54 in Dubai Due to Cardiac Arrest. The Sridevi Kapoor was an Indian film actress and producer who has starred in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films. The Legendary Bollywood actress Sridevi who shot to fame with Bhaaratiraja’s 1977 hit Pathinaru Vayadhinile and rose to become a luminous name in Indian cinema, died late Saturday night succumbing to a massive cardiac arrest in Dubai.
According to latest press reporters, Sridevi reported with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi at the time of death. Sridevi along with her family was in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to attend the wedding ceremony of Mohit Marwah.
Hghlests About Sridevi Kapoor:
- Her sudden death shocked Bollywood and legions of her followers.
- Born: Shree Amma Yanger Ayyapan on 13th August 1963, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Died: 25th February 2018 (aged 54), Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Cause of death: Cardiac arrest.
- Occupation: Actress, producer.
- Years active: 1967–1997, 2012–2018.
- Awards: Padma Shri in (2013).
Sridevi debuted as a lead actress in a Bollywood film in 1978, soon becoming one of India’s biggest film stars. Sridevi made a comeback in 2012, starring in English Vinglish. In 2013, the Indian government awarded her the Padma Shri – the fourth highest civilian honor.
The Tollywood Actor Young Tiger Jr NTR has Twitted early morning 7:38 AM ” She came. She saw and conquered. And went back to the heavens from where she came. RIP Sridevi garu. IRREPLACEABLE.”
She came. She saw. She conquered.
And went back to the heavens from where she came. RIP Sridevi garu.IRREPLACEABLE pic.twitter.com/NB4GozzWYi
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) February 25, 2018