AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification @ www.andhrauniversity.edu.in

0
AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification released @ www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification released @ www.andhrauniversity.edu.in

AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification released. The Andhra University online application process for Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) from 22nd March 2018. The last date to apply for AUCET 21st April 2018. Andhra University conducts AUCET for admission to various post graduate courses in Science, Arts, Engineering, and Law.

The application process for AUCET is online and eligible students can fill application forms on the University’s official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. The entrance exam conducting in May 2017 at eight different test cities in Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission:

Candidates must have appeared and qualified in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (APPGECET 2018) exam relevant to the course in which the admission is required.

85 percent of the seats in AP PGECET for each course will be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15 percent seats for unreserved candidates.

During seat allotment at the time of admission, first preference will be given to GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates based on their scores. The remaining seats are allotted to APPGECET 2018 qualified candidates by their merit ranks.

Qualifying Exam Status: Candidates who are pursuing BE, BTech will also be eligible to apply for admission, provided, they have completed. The course and passed all the subjects from the concerned university on the date of Andhra Pradesh PGECET counseling.

AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification Details:

Exam Name: Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET).

Conducting Body: Directorate of Admission Andhra University

Official Website: http://www.audoa.in/

Courses Offered: MSc, MA, MCom, MHRM, MJMC, MLISc, MPEd, MEd, MTech, MSc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry).

AUCET 2018 Important Dates:

  • Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 22nd March 2018.
  • Last date for submission of online Applications: 21st April 2018.
  • The last date to submit online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 30th April.

Source| Download AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification:

Check Here| Andhra University Latest Updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here