APPSC Group 1 Syllabus, Notification 2018 to be filled 182 Posts:
- C.C.L.A. Deputy Collectors 30 posts
- Commissioner, Commercial Taxes Commercial Tax Officer 5 Posts.
- Commissioner, Prob. & Excise Dept. Asst. Prob. & Excise Superintendents. 10 Posts.
- DG,Disaster Response & Fire Services District Fire Officer 1 Post.
- DG, Prisons & Correctional Services Dy. Superintendent of Jails 1 post.
- DGP DSP(Civil) 24 posts.
Finance Department: Director of Treasuries & Accounts ATO/AAO 13 posts.
- Transport Commissioner RTO 5 posts.
- Commr PR&RD MPDO 93 vacancies.
What is APPSC new Syllabus for Group 1, 2 and 3 exams:
Written examination objective types:
Paper-1 General Studies 150 marks
Paper-2 concerned subject Commission main prescriptive papers consisting of 150 marks wherever flat necessary total 300 marks. Total 450 marks.
GO 141 Finance (HR-I Plg. & Policy) Department, Dt.:01.08.2016) scheme of Examination for Recruitment to all Non gazetted categories not covered in Annexure -IV
Screen testing 150 marks
Main examination Paper-1 general studies 150 marks.
Paper-2 social history Andhra Pradesh the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh. II. general overview of the India concentration 150 marks.
Paper-3 planning in India and India economic entrepreneur problems and development in rural society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh 150 marks.
Including Annexure VII: GO 141 scheme of Examination for Recruitment to all non gazetted categories not covered in Annexure- III
Screening test 150 marks.
Main examination Paper 1 General Studies 150 marks.
Paper-2 social history of Andhra Pradesh the history of various social and culture Movement in Andhra Pradesh.
II. general overview of the India concentrations. Marks 150
Paper-3 planning in India and India economic contribution problems and development in rural society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh. 150 marks. Total 450 Marks.