AP Universities 1109 Assistant Professor Hall tickets delayed. APPSC officially announced hall tickets downloading delayed. The Andhra Pradesh government is all set to recruit 1,109 assistant professors in the State in various Universities. Phase- I 846 and Phase-II 276 professors and associate professors posts are filling through APPSC.
According to a press conference, HRD Minister Ganta Srinivas Rao said the recruitment process in 2 phases. The first phase will be held from 09th to 13th April 2018. The committee identified 1,711 vacant teaching posts and recommended filling up of 1,385 posts in 14 universities across the State.
Total 76,356 applications applied for a screen test with 1:69 ratio. The minister said the screen tests are conducting in 11 centers including Anantapur, Hyderabad, Kadapa, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam.
AP Universities 1109 Assistant Professor Hall tickets Details:
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
- Name of the Post: Assistant professors.
- No. of vacancies: 1109 posts.
- Exam mode: Computer based test.
- Prelims exam dates: 9th to 13th April 2018 (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM).
- Hall ticket download starts 25th March 2018.
- “Applicants for the written test for recruitment of Assistant Professors of Universities in AP – The Hall Tickets are not available to download on Today 25/03/2018”. They would be available soon. Further communication will be issued in 2 or 3 days.
Check Here| APPSC Latest Updates