AP TET 2018 new Schedule announced, apply online at cse.ap.gov.in. The Government of AP State is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) and released notification. It is a chance for getting eligibility to apply for AP Department of School Education DSC is going to announce AP TET Notification 2017. All the aspirants can apply online from December 18th through Online mode only at http://cse.ap.gov.in/
The government of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The TET exams will conduct in two paper. First Paper-1 exam for 1 to 5th class teacher posts. Second Paper-2 exam for 6th to 8th class teacher posts. The candidates who have qualified in bachelor degree/ master degree or diploma in Andhra Pradesh They can apply for this exams. All those applicants who want to make their career in teaching line they all should have to qualify this exam.
AP TET 2018 New Schedule:
- Date of TET notification and publishing information bulletin 14th December
- Payment of fee through payment gateway 18th December to 13th Jan
- Online submission of application 18th December 17th January 2018
- Helpdesk service during working hours 19th December to 14th February
- Receiving the Complaints online printing to application and other issues 19th December to 17th Feb
- Online mock test availability 23rd January, Download the hall ticket 15th Feb 2018
- Schedule of examination paper 1 and Paper 2 15th February to 21st March 2018. Exams will conduct in two session morning (9:30 am to 12:00 Noon) After Noon 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Initial key published 16th February, objection and Initial key published 16th to 21st February, Final key published 24th February, Final result declaration 26th February
About AP TET 2018:
Name of the Organisation: (CSEAP) Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2017
Official Website: http://cse.ap.gov.in/
Applying method: Online
Age Limit: Applicants of 18 to 40 years age group can apply for this test.
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to pay Rs.250/- as application fee for this test.
Selection Process: Written Examination, Documents Verification, and Interview