The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) AP TET 2017 postponed previously two times. AP TET Official website announced today hall tickets will be available at 10:00 pm. But there is no official announcement. They announced it will be enabled from tomorrow.
The test was scheduled to be held online from January 17 to 27 and postponed for another three weeks, according to a preliminary schedule. According to a new schedule, changes in the date of receipt of the application and the dates of the hall tickets will be changed.
AP TET New Schedule dates:
The AP TET exam will be held from 21.02.2018 to 03.03.2018. The minister said the exam postponed to the student’s request for less time. The minister said the TET schedule would not be affected by the DSC 2018. He said the AP TET test was to be postponed for three weeks from January 17 to February.
AP TET New Exam Dates:
- Date of TET notification and publishing information bulletin 14th December
- Payment of fee through payment gateway 18th December to 13th Jan
- Online submission of application 18th December 17th January 2018
- Helpdesk service during working hours 19th December to 14th February
- Receiving the Complaints online printing to application and other issues 19th December to 17th Feb
- Online mock test availability 23rd January, Download the hall ticket 10-02-2018
- Schedule of examination Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III: 21.02.2018 to 03.03.2018. Timings 9.30AM to 12.00 Noon (Session-1) 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM (Session-2).
- Initial key published Soon, objection and Initial key published
- Final key
- Final result
Some rumors around on conducting the exam of DSC exam. The minister said that don’t believe such type of statements.