AP NTRUHS NEET UG Competent Authority Quota Notification released at https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in/.Notification for inviting applications through online for Admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the Year 2019-20 available under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women ( under SVIMS), Tirupati.
Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats. The seats remaining after contributing of 15% to National Pool (AIQ) in Government Medical/Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also 105 seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati only. The total number of seats under competent authority quota for the Academic Year 2019-20 and fee structure as fixed by the Government. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2019-20 are given in Appendix-I of Prospectus.
AP NTRUHS NEET UG MBBS/BDS Notification:
The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations carefully before filling the Online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
Application and counseling Fee for MBBS/BDS Courses:- Application and counseling Fee of Rs.3,000/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
AP NTRUHS NEET UG MBBS/BDS Certificate verification:
- AADHAR Card.
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2019.
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019.
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of marks of the qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C).
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of the period to be specified).
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
Admission into from 8.00 A.M on 25-03-2019 up to 05:00 PM from https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in -or Details Visit http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in Candidates are advised to watch University Website regularly for further notifications and instructions.