AP Municipal Employees Transfers 2018 Application @cdma.ap.gov.in
AP Municipal Employees Transfers 2018 Application opened at http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/employee-transfers-2018. Municipal Teachers. Rc. No.20024/197/2018/A1-2 Dt.08-05-2018. AP Municipal Employees Transfer Guidelines No.20024 AP Municipal Employees Transfer Guidelines No.20024.
Sub: Public Services Human Resources – Transfers and Postings of Employees -Guidelines/Instructions Orders Issued.
The attention of all the RDMAs in the State are invited to the reference cited, wherein Government has a relaxed ban on General transfers and postings of employees in the State of Andhra Pradesh from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to the furtherance of Government development objectives. The following principles may be adopted while effecting the transfer of employees.
A. Transfers shall be effected only on the following grounds:-
i) Mutual Grounds
ii) On Request
B. Employees seeking transfer on these grounds shall be completed three years of continuous service in all cadres at the present station. Station means a place (City, Town. Village) of actual working for transfers and not office or institution.
C. The competent authority shall consider transfers on request only against an existing clear vacancy.
Read more: AP Employees Transfers 2018 Schedule – GO 54 Rules released.
i) Request transfers shall be considered by the competent authorities only in respect of employees fulfilling one or more of the conditions mentioned below:
- a. Visually challenged persons.
- b. Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with disabilities.”
- c. Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
- d. Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- e. Widow employee appointed on the Compassionate basis.
- f. Medical grounds for the diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer. Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation to places where such facilities available.
ii. While considering the request transfers based on above conditions, preference shall be given to the employee with the longest tenure at a particular duty station, seniority in the cadre and outstanding performance record.
D. In case of mutual transfers, both the employees seeking removal on shared grounds shall have complete three (3) years of service at their respective present stations.
E. Transfers on mutual grounds or request grounds shall not do between the offices located in the same station
2. Therefore, the undersigned has decided the following procedure to submit Transfer applications through online in the CDMA website @www.cdma.ap.gov.in:-
i) Eligible employee can apply transfer request through online only before 15.05.2018 as per following procedure:-
ii) The employee will fill all the relevant details in the Application Form available in www.cdina.ap.gov.in @ Transfer Application Form.
iii) After entering details, a Unique Register Number (URN) will generate to the employee (pop-up).
iv) Accordingly, employee details will save in PDF format a Details Saved successfully (pop-up).
v) The employee can download the PDF document @ Edit (or) Download.
vi) If employee revises specific details, a lie can edit the same by clicking Edit Option otherwise if he satisfies the particulars entered he can download the PDF document.
vii) After downloading the application form, the employee shall obtain the signature commissioner concerned with proper attestation.
viii) After obtaining the Commissioner signature, the document shall be scanned and uploaded to the website through his URN in the site of ‘ww.cdma.ap.gov.in @Upload Transfer Application form successfully (pop-up).
3. The Uploaded Application Forms will be scrutinized as per guidelines issued by the Government and final orders will be issued basing on the instructions/guidelines issued by the Government as follows:-
a) The MIS reports of uploaded applications from 05.05.2018 to 15.05.2018 shall be generated and displayed through Login Credentials (User-ID & Password) to each Regional Director offices (Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, and Anantapur) as follows:-
i. Day wise applications uploaded.
ii. Municipality wise applications uploaded.
iii. Region wise applications uploaded.
iv. Category thoughtful applications uploaded (To be displayed through their Login Credentials).
v. Cumulative claims uploaded.
b) The Uploaded Application Forms will scrutinize as per guidelines issued by the Government, and the same shall be examined/scrutinized before 24.05.2018.
c) The competent authority shall issue the transfer orders by 30.05.2018.
d) All the transferred employees shall join in the new places on or before 04.06.2018.
4. Therefore, all the RDMAs in the State are adhered the above instruction scrupulously and allow only online applications for effecting transfers as per the guidelines/instructions issued by the Government vide reference cited.