AP Degree Online Admissions 2018 Opened now at http://cceinfo.ap.gov.in/index.html. AP higher education management system introduced first-time online admissions academic year 2018-19. APSAMS is a portal to apply for online admissions in any Degree Colleges in AP by the students for B.SC, BZC, B.COM, B.A courses in AP. Online admission process, which is carried out through Online is called as e-Admission.
How to apply AP Degree Online Admissions 2018:
Go to the degree online website www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in, and click on the Online Application Form on it. Read the instructions carefully. Now fill-up the CAF online on the computer screen. Upload your recent passport size color photo with the signature image in the space provided for the same.
The applicant will pay Rs 50/- per application in Meeseva center. The Challan can be downloaded in the last step of the application process or an e-mail attachment. Applicant carry printout to nearest MeeSeva fee along with After printing the e-Seva or Meeseva, pay the Degree admission fee and keep the copy of the Challan with you.
Checklist for submission of CAF SL.No Checklist forms:
- Copy of online application form.
- Intermediate Transfer Certificate (Original).
- 10th Pass & Memo Certificate.
- Intermediate Pass & Memo Certificate.
- Conduct & Study Certificates (last 3years).
- Caste Certificate issued by MRO (in case of SC, ST, BC).
- Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO 8 Residence Certificate.
- NCC certificates (if applicable).
- Sports certificates (if applicable).
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy.
- Anti Ragging/Undertaking form.
- Parents declaration form for SC/ST fee reimbursement.
- Two Passport size Photos.
Search Your College District Wise: Check Here
|1||Availability of CAF in the HE Department website www.cceinfo.ap.gov.in||05th May|
|2||Last date of applying online CAF through
|25th May (Friday)
at 00:01 Hrs.
|3||Display of Provisional Admission List-I||29/05/ 18|
|4||due date payment of admission fees at the college.||31/05/2018|
|5||Display of Provisional Admission List-II||03rd June (Sunday)
at 10:00 AM
|6||due date payment of admission fees at the college||05th June
|7||instant candidates.||June 1st week|
|8||Online application for instant candidates.||II week of June|
|9||Spot admissions at respective colleges.||10/06/2018 (Sunday)
at 10:00 AM
- Student Login Available Here