ANU Degree Hall Ticket 2021: Aacharya Nagarjuna University issuedUG 4th, 6th Sem Halltickets. Semester exams in August 2021 For BA, B.com, B.Sc. courses. Candidates download Hall tickets from Manabadi, Vidyavision, school websites9.com.
ANU Degree 4th, 6th Semester Hall Tickets August 2021 – Issued 10-08-2021. Acharya Nagarjuna University is a university in Namburu district, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of the largest universities in the country, comprising many colleges and regional centers in the region.
How to Download ANU Degree 4th, 6th Sem Hall Tickets 2021:
2. Enter any part of the Student Name (minimum of 4 characters)
3. Any part of the Father’s Name (4 min.) 4. Enter the Hall Ticket Number
5. Search can be done on any of the fields namely Application Number, Student Name, Father’s Name, Hallticket No. any combination.
Note: – The student will confirm the above details with the Principal INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBJECTS
1. Students are advised to present at the examination hall half an hour before the start of the test.
2. Legal proceedings against the University, if any, will be filed in the Guntur City jurisdiction only.
3. The University is entitled to the provision of individual writing centers and colleges.
4. You are not allowed to write your name or registration number, in any part of the response. Please ensure that the OMR sheet provided to you contains your name and registration number.
5. Candidates must Carry their Hall-Tickets to the checkpoint to be inspected by any official authorized for this purpose.
6. Applicants must ensure that the relevant questionnaire is available from the facilitator, before taking the test.
7. Write your answers on both sides of the answers.
8. Strong silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
9. Do not write on the left line, without the question number.
10. The task of giving the script striker the answers is up to you alone.
11. University monitors and flight crew members are empowered to inspect any person registered in the test hall on or off the examination hall during an examination to determine if anything is wrong. 1
2. You should write all the answers in a given answer book only. No more sheets will be provided.
13. Candidates who write an examination at a center other than the one allocated, without the permission of the Director of Examinations.