AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 released; Download at aiimsexams.org. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2018 examination regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and is a national level organization. The entrance exam is held for entrance into MBBS course at AIIMS New Delhi, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Patna, Bhopal, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra). Canidates who have registered in online for AIIMS MBBS Admissions download there Admit Cards/Hall Ticket from official website aiimsexams.org.
The AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam is scheduled to held on 26th, and 27th May 2018 in two shifts from 09:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3 pm to 6:30 pm. The exam will be a computer-based test (CBT).
Those candidates who have applied under PWBD category for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 scheduled to be held on 26th and 27th May 2018 (two shifts per day). PWBD candidates are hereby informed to immediately upload their latest PWBD Category Certificate issued by competent Medical Authority for initial verification. This PWBD Certificate should be uploaded between 09.05.2018 to 12.05.2018(up to 5.00 p.m.)
Steps to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018:
First Step: Go to official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/
Second Step: Search for the “Academic Courses: Click on the tab.
Third Step: Select the “MBBS” Click on that.
Fourth Step: Login to your profile and Download the Admit Card and take a printout.
Here the direct link to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018.
- Expected date of Declaration of Result Monday, 18th June, 2018.
- General Orientation of New Batch including a visit to CRHSP Ballabhgarh Community Development Block 09th – 11th July 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Orientation Programme by CREST- 7 days 12th to 18th July 2018
- Teacher Mentors Programme Interactive Session/Feedback session about orientation Programme for 1 day 19th July 2018 11. Candidates leave 20th July to 31st July 2018.
- . Academic Programme [Classes begin] 1 st August 2018.
- Admission details will be available on the AIIMS websites of the respective institutions, Please contact respective for details Expected.