Xiaomi Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 supported charger launched in India for Rs 499/-. Xiaomi smartphones, Mi Mix 2, Mi 5 and Mi Max 2 supporting Quick Charging 3.0 tech. But the firm was only selling its standard 5V-2A charger in India. The corporate has been launching smartphones which helps QuickCharge 3.0 Now, Xiaomi Qualcomm certified Quick Charging 3.0 supporting.
Highlights of Xiaomi Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Charger:
- Xiaomi Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 will not come along with a USB cable.
- Select smartphones are compatible with the company’s Quick Charge 3.0.
- Backwards compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0)
- The new Xiaomi charger features Automatic Temperature Control.
- it is compatible with Mi MIX 2, Mi Max 2, and Mi 5.
- It has a power output of 5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A.
The company website and has been priced at Rs. 499/-. The Xiaomi says there is a 25 percent discount on the device. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80 percent in just 35minutes.
The adapter is to be had in just one color and is recently to be had best on Mi.com and Mi Home shops. The Xiaomi states that the adapter additionally has computerized temperature keep watch over, which tries to stay the charger underneath 30 levels Celsius whilst in use.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: The latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
For Quick Charge 3.0 compatible devices, you can get 27% faster charging speed than Quick Charge 2.0 Charger. For non-compatible devices,you can get same Charging Speed with Quick Charge 2.0 Charger.