TVS Apache RR 310: Launched In India TVS’ flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR 310 will be yours at a price of Rs 2.05 lakh and will be delivered to you by the end of December. The fuel injected motor comes mated to a six-speed gearbox and churns out 34 PS at 9,700 rpm and a peak torque of 27.3Nm at 7,700rpm. TVS Apache It shares the 312.2cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine with the Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW G310 R) which is manufactured in India at TVS’ facility.
Highlights of TVS Apache RR 310:
- Engine: DOHC 1 cyl, CC 312.2, Cooling: Liquid Power: 34 hp at 9,700 rpm
- Torque: 27.3 Nm at 7,700 rpm
- Front Brake: 300 mm single disc
- Rear Brake: 240 mm single disc
- Front Tyre: 110/70 R17
- Rear Tyre: 150/60 R17
- Tyres: Michelin Pilot Street
- Alloys: 5 spoke, same as G310R
- Colours: Red & Black
- Front Suspension: KYB USD forks
- Length, Width, Height: 2001*786*1135
- Ground Clearance (mm):180 mm
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 11 L
- Weight: 160.5 kg
The TVS Apache RR310 shares its underpinnings with the BMW G 310 R TVS claims a top speed of 163-kmph on the new Apache RR 310
The TVS Apache RR 310 uses a 312cc single-cylinder making 33.5 bhp.
It claims a 60kmph sprint time of just 2.93 seconds along with a top speed of 160kmph.
The bike has priced at Rs 2.05 lakh (ex-showroom). It will deliver to you by the end of December 2017.
About the Engine Apache RR 310:
The Apache RR 310 gets Bi LED projector headlamps, a vertical layout for instrument cluster which is an all-digital unit, lightweight trellis frame, aluminum die cast swingarm.
Also Read: Suzuki Intruder 150 cruiser