TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 online application started. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has made a link available at www.tspsc.gov.in to apply for Pharmacist Grade 2. Eligible candidates may submit their online applications on or before February 28. TSPSC will fill up 238 posts in Public Health & Family Welfare, Director of Medical Education and TVVP.
Steps to TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 online application submission
- First step: Visit official TSPSC website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Second step: Navigate to One-Time registration and click on ‘New’ link
- Third step: Provide all necessary information and hit proceed button
- Fourth step: After successful registration, go to commission’s website
- Fifth step: Navigate to Candidate Service on the left-side bar and click on direct-recruitment link
- Sixth step: Navigate to notification No.04/2018, dated 29 January 2018 and click on the link Application Submission against notification number
- Seventh step: log in using your TSPSC ID and date of birth
- Eighth step: submit your application and take printout for future reference.
Service Commission has already published notification for Pharmacist Grade 2 in TVVP, DME, Public Health Department eligibility, qualifications on January 26 on Republic Day Celebrations. The scale of pay for Pharmacist in Public Health Dept & DME is Rs.21230 to 63010 and in TVVP is Rs.23100 to 67990.
Age limit is 18 to 44 years. Maximum age is relaxable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen. The applicants have to pay Rs.200 towards application processing fee and Rs.80 towards examination fee. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen /BC/PH candidates do not need to pay the examination fee.
The written exam will be held in the erstwhile districts of Telangana State. Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda and Hyderabad.