TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 2017 notification published. The Commission has extended the online application submission date to February 25, 2018. This is a good opportunity to the applicants who have not applied so far. Eligible aspirants can apply for Lab Technician Grade II in DPH & FW, DME and Lab Technician in TVVP. 200 Lab Technician posts fill-up through this notification. Online applications start from 23rd December. The written examination for Lab Technician will be held in the next year March.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must pass Intermediate. He/she should also pass DMLT or B.Sc (MLT). Candidate must be registered with the Para-Medical Board TS/AP.
The minimum and maximum age for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II 2017 is 18 & 44 years. The upper age limit relaxable to SC/ST/OBC & Ex-servicemen candidates as per existing rules of government.
Each candidate should pay Rs.200 towards online application fee and Rs.80 towards examination fee. SC/ST, BC, Ex-servicemen, PH and unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 44 years are exempted from the examination fee. Candidates can pay examination fee and application fee online through SBI ePay.
How many Lab Technicians vacancies?
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Payscale|
|Lab Technician Grade 2 in DPH & FW||103||21230 – 63010|
|Lab Technician Grade II in DME||88||21230 – 63010|
|Lab Technician in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP)||09||23100 – 67990|
Know about TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 2017 notification
- Name of the Post: Lab Technician Grade II.
- Organization: DPH &FW, DME and TVVP.
- Recruitment Agency: TSPSC.
- No. of posts: 200.
- Scale of pay: 21230 – 63010 & 23100 – 67990.
- Qualification: Intermediate and DMLT or B.SC (MLT).
- Online application starts from: December 23.
- Last date for application:
24th JanuaryFebruary 25.
- Date of written test: March 2018.
The procedure of Selection: The final selection is based on 70 percent weightage in written examination and 30 percent weightage for the Govt Service (experience) put together.
How to apply for TSPSC Extension Officer 2017?
- Go to website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Fill up OTR application to obtain TSPSC ID, if already registered then proceed to next step
- Click on the link provided against the notification No.67.
- Enter your TSPSC ID and DOB.
- Submit application.
- Download the pdf application and save it for future correspondence.