Amravati: AP Post Matric Scholarships Apply from Feb 28th at the web portal of jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. AP social welfare department has been announced on February 7th in a statement. The students who are studying in the Telangana state or other states they can apply now Post Matric Scholarships at Jnanabhumi Web portal from February 28th. The students of SC, ST, BC, Minority. They can apply now official website of https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
How to applyJnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships:
All Admissions Students should bring the following identification Documents/IDs while applying for Post-Matric Scholarships 2017
- MeeSeva Caste Certificate number
- White Ration Card number
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- MeeSeva Income Certificate number (for Non-white ration card holders)
- Copy of 1st Page of Bank Passbook containing Account No. and Name
- Mobile number
- Email ID.
- Important: Ensure that the Bank Account is AADHAR updated.
Departments Higher Education, Health and Family welfare, Technical Education, School Education, Medical Education, Labour Employment and Training, Horticulture and Sericulture, Agriculture and Cooperation, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries, Social Welfare, BC Welfare, Tribal Welfare, Disabled Welfare, Minority Welfare, Collegiate Education etc.
– Boards (Board of Intermediate Education/ AP Paramedical Board).
– Affiliating Universities Acharya N.G. Ranga Agriculture University, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra University, Dr. N.T.R. Health University. JNTU Anantapur, JNTU Kakinada, Krishna University, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Rayalaseema University, Sri Venkateswara Vedic Universtiy, Sri Krishna Devaraya University,Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Sri Venkateswara University, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Vikram Simhapuri University, Adikavi Nannaya University, Yogi Vemana University, Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture University, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Law University, Dravidian University, Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, and others.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education(APSCHE) have given their consent to onboard onto the Web portal from the academic year 2017-18 and have also conveyed consent for onboarding of all their Affiliated Educational Institutions/Colleges on the Web portal.