Maruti Suzuki CelerioX launches India Price at Rs.4.57 Lakh. Maruti Suzuki rather nondescript hatchback, the Celerio has a new cousin called the CelerioX. The senior executive director of (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited R.S Kalsi said Celerio X has successfully carved a unique position for itself in the competitive compact car segment.
Engine and transmission options shared with the standard Celerio. The 998cc, three-cylinder petrol motor makes 68 hp and 90Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Also, like the standard Celerio, the cross hatch will get the option of a five-speed AMT as well.
Highlights of Maruti Suzuki CelerioX:
- The car is available in a new Paprika Orange color with black treatment.
- Mechanically 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 90Nm of torque.
- The auto gear shift options offered across all the variants. The CelerioX has the option of both 5-speed manual and AMT (AGS) gearbox.
- The top-end variant of Maruti Suzuki Celerio X price at Rs. 5.42 lakh.
- Mechanically, the new Celerio X remains unchanged.
The available in a new Paprika Orange color scheme along with the Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue color options.Assembly: Manesar, India, Rayong: Thailand (Suzuki Thailand) Karachi, Pakistan (PakSuzuki).
Powertrain: Engine 998 cc I3 (petrol)-793cc I2 (diesel) Transmission: 5-speed manual, 5-speed semi-automatic, CVT automatic.
Available Models Maruti Suzuki:
The Prices start at Rs 4.57 lakh for the top-spec ZXi (O) variant with an AMT. Vxi MT 457226, Vxi AMT 500,226, Vxi (O) MT 472279, Vxi (O) AMT 515279, Zxi MT 482,234, Zxi AMT 525234, Zxi (Opt) MT 530645, Zxi (O) AMT 542,645. Variant wise ex-showroom, Delhi prices.