ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) with Specifications, features. Asus has launched a new 18:9 tall display smartphone, Zenfone Max Plus (M1). The Taiwanese company has introduced a Zen Fone Max Plus(M1) smartphone with 18:9 display. Asus has unveiled a new nearly bezel less display phone under its ZenFone Max M1 series of smartphone. The new handset also sports a dual camera setup and is officially listed in Russia.
The MaxPlus is the second Asus phone to come with such display, Pegasus 4S being the first one. It speculated that the device would offer in three hues Silver, Gold, and Black.
Regarding storage, one variant comes with 16 GB memory and the other with 32 GB storage. The user will also get a dedicated microSD card support for expanding the built-in storage up to 256 GB. The Zenfone 3S Max is powered by the MediaTek MT6750 and will be supported by either 2GB or 3GB RAM.
Powered by a 4130mAh battery with power master tech, which should not be mistaken for fast charging. The handset gets an 8megapixel shooter for selfies and video calling. For security, there is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as face unlock. Out of the box. For connectivity, it gets dual-SIM.
Highlights of ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1):
- Zen Fone Max Plus(M1) also sports a dual-camera setup.
- It runs Android Nougat-based Zen UI with a face detection feature.
- It speculated that the device would offer in three hues Silver, Gold, and Black.
- This is the second device from the Taiwanese company to feature the new aspect ratio.
- The phone runs the Android7.1 Nougat based Zen UI 4.0. The 4130mAh battery.
- That is claimed to deliver up to 26hours of talk time on a 3G/4G network.
- Asus ZenFone has a 5.7-inch display with 18:9 aspect. Asus had launched the Pegasus 4S in China before.