Amaravathi: The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) AP TET 2017 postponed. Human Resources Development Minister Bhagha Srinivasa Rao said the test is going on from 5th to 15th February 2018. The decision was taken at the request of students who were short on time, said on (December 27).
The test was scheduled to be held online from January 17 to 27 and postponed for another three weeks, according to a preliminary schedule. According to a new schedule, changes in the date of receipt of the application and the dates of the hall tickets will be changed.
AP TET New Schedule dates:
The AP TET exam will be held from 5th of February to 15th 2018. The minister said the exam postponed to the student’s request for less time. The minister said the TET schedule would not be affected by the DSC 2018. He said the AP TET test was to be postponed for three weeks from January 17 to February.
AP TET New Exam Dates:
- Date of TET notification and publishing information bulletin 14th December
- Payment of fee through payment gateway 18th December to 13th Jan
- Online submission of application 18th December 17th January 2018
- Helpdesk service during working hours 19th December to 14th February
- Receiving the Complaints online printing to application and other issues 19th December to 17th Feb
- Online mock test availability 23rd January, Download the hall ticket 24th January 2018
- Schedule of examination paper 1 and Paper 2 05th to 15th February 2018. Exams will conduct in two session morning (9:30 am to 12:00 Noon) After Noon 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Initial key published 16th February, objection and Initial key published 16th to 21st February, Final key published 24th February, Final result declaration 26th February
Some rumors around on conducting the exam of DSC exam. The minister said that don’t believe such type of statements.
The minister urged the candidates don’t believe in the rumors on DSC. The govt thinking to conduct DSC online.