Dearness Allowance (DA) Announced Just Now For AP State Employees. Dearness Allowance (DA) As per GO MS 140 Just Now For AP State Employees. Employees NOW GET July 2016 DA in Arrears. Check Your Latest Salary with new DA 2016 July at DA red corner.
DA July 2016 will get AS per Govt Order GO MS NO 140 Dated 11th July 2017. Dearness Allowance Sanctioned orders released. Employees, they get their salary Pay Revision Commission 2015 as 18.34%. As per New ORDER hiked to 22.008%.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned for employees who are working of Zilla Parishads, Mandal, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Corporations, Teaching and Nonteaching staff working in Aided Schools, Universities Staff, etc.
However, The employees who are due to retire on or before 31-12-2017 the DA amount shall be drawn and paid in amount as the employee
Employees who were appointed to Govt service on or after 01st September 2004 & are Contributory Pension Scheme(CPS), the arrears 01-06 2016 to 31-08-2017,10% shall be credited to the
PRAN accounts and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of October 2017.
How to get Dearness Allowance (DA) Announced 22.008%:
The drawing officer shall pay and prefer arrear bills to concern treasury officer who joined before 2014 they get their salary in Provident Fund (PF). Contibutionary Pension scheme employees who joined after 2014 they paid in cash.
- Name of the Treasury/ Audit Officer.
- The amount D.A. credited to G.P.F. Accounts.
- . The amount of arrears of D.A. credited to Compulsory Savings Account.
- . The total amount of arrears of D.A. credited to theG.P.F. Accounts and credited to Compulsory Savings Account.
- The amount of D.A. credited to Compulsory Savings Account.
- Total amount D.A. credited to the G.P.F.Accounts and credited to Compulsory Savings Account.
- The total amount of arrears of D.A. credited to the G.P.F.Accounts and credited to Compulsory Savings Account.
Know your Salary as per New DA Click Here