AP Model School 6th Class Admissions Schedule Released.Andhra Pradesh Model School (APMS) admission into class VI the academic year 2018-19 schedule released. As per Rc no 550 entrance test notification newly located English medium schools this academic year. Students apply online before February 16th http://apms.cgg.gov.in/ and http://cse.ap.gov.in
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & Ex-OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, APM3RMSA, AP, ATNAM, KRISHNA DIST Present: K Sandhya Rani IPS Rc. No 550B1/APMS/RMSA/2017 Dated 04- 01.2018.
Sub: AP Model schools -Conduct of admission test for admission into Means in AP Model Schools during the academic year 2018-19. Programme Schedule for wide publicity-orders-issued. Press Notification issued on 05.01.2018.
This information sends to the all model school principals that a press notification was issued for conducting 6th class Entrance Test for admission into 164 Model Schools in the State for the academic year 2018-19. VI class Entrance Test for Admission Schedule is as below.
Further, it is informed that the Principals requested to give wide publicity and to put their best efforts for enrolment. A press note to be issued in local newspapers under news item.
The services of PGTs and TGTs may be utilized for visiting all villages where Primary schools are located in the catchment area of the Model School. The advantages in taking admission into Model Schools should be explained to parents i.e free Education, books, uniform, free food in the afternoon (Mid-Day-Meal), library, good infrastructure facilities, and laboratory facilities, highly qualified teachers, evening study hours and particularly stress that the medium of instruction in English.
The objectives of Model Schools Importance:
4) The parents to be ensured that “once the admission is taken in VI class, the entire education of their children up to ll year Intermediate” will be looked after by the Government.
5) Pamphlets to be printed and distributed in surrounding villages of Model Schools narrating the advantages of studying in Model Schools.
6) Flexes may be displayed in important places i e., in O/o Mandal Revenue Officer, Mandal Resource Centres in village secretariats and prominent places in Mandal. Coaching classes to students may be conducted freely for a week or so on effectively answering the admission test to boost up their confidence.
All the Principals of Model Schools are requested to take necessary steps for giving wide publicity on VI Class Entrance Test.
AP Model School 6th Class Admissions Schedule dates:
- Last date for payment of Examination fee 16-02-2018
- Acceptance of online application to From 10-01-2018 16-02.2018
- Date of Examination (at School) 08-04 2018.
- Publication of Merit List 16-04-2018
- Publication of Selection List 18-04-2018 20-04-2018
- Certificate Verification & Concealing 22-04-2018
- Orientation to Parents & Students 24-04-2018
- Date of Commencement of Classes 12-06-2018
Apply here http://apms.cgg.gov.in/ and http://cse.ap.gov.in