AP DSC 2017 filling with 12,370 Posts, Notification Schedule released. Andhra Pradesh state government is going to releasing the AP District Selection Committee (DSC) 2018 Notification on 15th December 2017. The minister of Human Resources Development of Andhra Pradesh Ganta Srinivasarao said in Amravati to recruiting the teacher posts in AP.
The official notification will issue on 15th December, and online application will start from 26th December. Exams will conduct from 23rd, 24th, 26th, March 2018. The minister Ganta Srinivasarao said recruiting AP DSC posts 12th June 2018.
AP DSC 2017 Coming with 12,370 Vacancies Dist wise Subject Wise list
Posts Details: School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Language Pandit (LP) 10,313, the first phase of model schools will replace 1197 posts and 860 posts for students with special needs.
Education Qualification: Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT): Must possess Inter issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed). or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
School Assistants: candidates must have a relevant degree with Bachelor of Education from recognized University.
AP DSC Important Dates:
- DSC Notification will announce on 15th December 2017.
- The online application will starts from 26th December to 02nd February 2018.
- Download the hall tickets from 09th March.
- The written exams will be conduct on 23rd, 24th, 26th, March 2018.
- The answer keys will release on 9th April Objection Keys on 10th to 16th April 2018
- Final Key will release on 30th April
- Merit List Statement 05th May
- Provision of candidates for release of Provisional Selection: On May 11th
- Examination of certificates of selected candidates: from May 14 to 19.
About AP DSC 12,370 Posts, Notification:
Organisation: AP Commissioner & Director of School Education
Post Name: (DSC) District Selection Committee
Number of Posts: 12,370 District wise vacancies updated now.
Official Website: http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/
Mode Of Application: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Opening Date: 26th December 2017
Selection Process: Written Exam, Shortlisting of applications, Personal Interview.
Age limit: Candidates minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years
SA 1849, LP 975, PET 185, SGT 7594 TOTAL 10603 Posts