Amazon Great Indian Sale Discounts on OnePlus, Samsung, Apple smartphones Up to Jan 24. Amazon Great Indian Sale has kicked exclusively for Prime customers in India. Prime customers and non-Prime customers are getting a treat with 12 hours early access to all deals. For Amazon Prime members, the Great Indian Sale started on 21st Jan 2018.
The Amazon the Great Indian Sale will be live up to 11:59 pm on January 24 where consumers can get deals across various categories, including mobile phones, televisions, laptops, and more.
The customers will get up to 10 percent off while paying with their HDFC debit and credit cards. There are also exchange offers and no-cost EMI options on all eligible devices. There is an additional 10 percent cash back of up to Rs 200/- on all purchases above Rs 250/- when using Amazon Pay balance for payment.
Amazon Special Discounts on Latest Smartphones:
- OnePlus 5T is offering with an extra Rs 2000 discount on trade.
- Samsung’s Galaxy On7 Prime is offering at a value beginning at Rs 12,990.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is a bargain with a beginning cost of Rs 8,999.
- Motorola’s Moto G5s Plus is offering at Rs 13,999 down from Rs 16,999.
- Redmi Note 4 is offering at Rs 10,999 for the 64GB variant.
The Amazon is also offering discounts on their native brands like Kindle products, FireTV Stick and on eBooks. There is a discount of up to 40 percent on mobiles and accessories. Other electronic devices will be selling at up to 55 percent off.
Check Here| Amazon Great Indian Latest Offers